What Is IVF And Who Applies?
the application up baby let me summarize briefly, female and male reproductive cells outside the body conditions we can say that the process of fertilization.
In this method, male and female reproductive cells of the body temperature, is kept for 48 hours in an appropriate environment. Obtained in this span, in about half of the eggs, fertilization occurs. This fertilized egg embryo (fetus) is called, and who was the last target is placed into the woman’s womb.
A thin catheter with the embryos through the cervix into the uterus is placed. Women as a result of these transactions approximately 50% of the pregnancy occurs. However, some of these pregnancies with low ends. Couples who entered treatment for the approximately 40 children per application. Many applications of the result of this ratio is 70% – 80%. The remaining 20% – 30’lukgrup in spite of all the possibilities of modern medicine nowadays can’t have children.
In vitro methods several drugs (gonal-F, Puregon, Menogon) include stimulation of the woman’s ovaries. The stimulation of the ovaries to create embryos with the intention of a candidate to get as many eggs. The placement of the numerous embryo into the uterus (embryo transfer) increase the chances of pregnancy was seen (pregnancy rates and embryo when it is placed to approximately 10% when three embryos are placed 40% -50 around).
General information about IVF
IVF, a treatment for women who can not conceive with classical methods.Male (sperm) and female (egg) cells of the resulting fertilized embryos transfer to the uterus based on the principle of merging under laboratory conditions. Performed under laboratory conditions and fertilization, spontaneously (in vitro fertilization) or by human hands, the granting of a single sperm into a single egg (microinjection) is provided.
IVF, infection, or surgery that occurs as a result of permanent damage for women began to be applied in the tube, and after a short time if it has become used in the treatment of other causes that lead to infertility. Today, endometriosis, unexplained infertility and male infertility related cases, successful results are achieved with IVF methods.
Especially in recent years, which has been implemented microinjection, the sperm count is very low, even no sperm in semen, although it is not described as a revolution in the treatment of men with sperm in the testicle.