6 ways to cope with pregnancy fatigue
The feeling of fatigue occurring in the beginning of pregnancy is common and in recent months can be difficult for mother candidates. However, it is possible to resolve this negativity with simple precautions.
Doctor touched on the causes of fatigue in pregnancy and ways to cope, “most women feel tired in the early stages of pregnancy. There are weights on weight. Even those who have a night owl have difficulty staying awake enough to see 8:00 p.m., “he said.
As the cause of fatigue in early pregnancy was not fully known, Görgen stressed that one of the possible reasons was the big change in hormones and told the key points to relieve pregnancy fatigue as follows:
- You can start the bed earlier than usual. Make a habit of making sweets in the day. If you have a separate room where you work, close the door and put your head down.
- Reduce unnecessary social gatherings and household chores. If you’re working outside the house, do your plans to get some work out early. Take a day off from the week and go to your mother’s house and rest. Thus, you will be freed from unnecessary phones and any other child’s demands.
- Pregnancy requires an extra 300 calories a day. Don’t fill it with potato chips and sugar bars. A healthy diet consisting of fruit vegetables, full-grain bread and lean milk will make you energetic. Consume fruit or yogurt in intermediate meals.
Cut off his caffeine and drink plenty of water. It may be necessary to interrupt the intake of liquids a few hours before bedtime to increase the need for the night toilet.
- A regular 20-30-minute activity makes you feel more energetic. Stretching and breathing exercises will be very beneficial. The walk will come in handy.
- After you’ve survived the first three months, you’ll be relieved. Hang on… Then you will be comfortable and the period of pregnancy will begin. If you are in the final period of pregnancy, you will remember these days smiling in the future. So, enjoy yourselves.